Back to Top
OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL INCLUDES
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
- All rooms sanitised between guests.
- All linen, whether used or not, removed and cleaned between guests.
- 24 hour room vacancy and airing between guests' policy.
- Contact free check-in behind clear screen.
- Guest screening on arrival – temperature check, shoes & hands sanitised.
- No mask – no entry policy, so if you don't have a mask, we will provide you with one.
WHILE YOU ARE STAYING WITH US
- If required, a continental breakfast will be delivered to your room on disposable plates. There is a reduction in rates if no breakfast is required.
- If required, rooms will be serviced every third day to ensure minimal chance of contamination in your room.
- Soaps provided in each room.
- No passages, restricted walkways or lifts ensuring 'Social Distancing' with ease.
- All rooms with separate entrance and private patio.
STAFF TRAINING AND PPE
- Minimum staff at all times.
- Staff supplied with PPE when cleaning rooms.
- In line with the FEDHASA guidelines we have removed our clean linen from the laundry area, ensuring that there will be no cross contamination between clean and soiled linen.